Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tiffany Overload

Tiffany & Co.-inspired weddings. Are they becoming a little too popular?

When browsing through the endless possibilities for wedding decor, stumbling through wedding blogs, and talking to couples about their upcoming weddings, everyone seems to say the same thing:

"We love Tiffany!"

Don't get me wrong, I love Tiffany. I picked out my Tiffany engagement ring years ago.   I've wanted a Tiffany Key for as long as I can remember. But as a wedding theme? That just makes me say "ehhhh..."

I will admit, the Tiffany blue-box cupcakes and party favors are quite creative, though.

This is clearly just my personal opinion, but your wedding day should be unique. It should say something about you. (This is when you're saying, I love Tiffany, that's what it's saying about me.) Does your future spouse agree?

Put some thought in to the theme of your wedding. For the rest of your life you're going to be looking back on the photos, you're going to be reliving the memories.

If you do decide to go Tiffany, try to do something different than the rest.


Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you have to think on the topic!




(Photo on left courtesy of http://lapapeteriediva.com.br/2012/03/14/eventos-cha-da-tiffany/)


No comments:

Post a Comment